Thursday, November 21, 2013

Fatherhood

Fathers have a great influence on their children. An influence that is equal to that of the mothers. I was fortunate enough to grow up with a wonderful involved father. So I have seen the impact and father can make in a child. Here are 5 of the most important factors a father can show his child:
1) Fathers play differently
2) Fathers parent differently
3) Fathers build confidence
4) Fathers prepare children for the real world
5) Fathers provide a look at the world of men
I think it is important to have activities with just the child and father. When my dad and I would have these we would go to dinner, movies, bike rides, boating, and fishing. We did activities we both enjoyed. Sometimes my dad would even do activities I liked, like shopping, When my dad would come to the mall with me I knew he hated it, but he never complained, I really appreciated those times because I knew he just wanted to be with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment